Sunday, July 3, 2011

How does your garden grow?

The other African Violets are losing their blooms, but this one decided to make some flowers for me.

I fell behind on my duties and forgot to water this one for a while. Poor baby! I watered it today.

If only you could see in this picture how many roses this bush has given us!

lady bugs are good luck, right?

There are so many fuzzy bumble bees on this bush that I was stunned. They just love it!

We have some lilies trying to bloom...

There are a bunch of orange ones in this side of the house. I can't wait to see them!

panorama of the garden

Another bumble bee enjoys the garden. He's hard to see because his yellow is the exact color of the flowers. Look in the middle of the top portion of flowers he's hiding under a petal or two.

I love how there are bits of pollen all over the petals of this flower.

Such a pretty little bush...


That's the garden as of TODAY~! OMG, I took pictures and posted them the same day. It's a miracle! It's especially amazing because I did the grocery shopping and usually that leaves me almost too lazy to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment