Sunday, May 15, 2011

I had a lot of fun today riding the bus downtown and hanging out at the Anchorage Market, so that's why I'm putting a pic or two here:

This is what happens when you give me sidewalk chalk and no where to sit...and not enough colors.
My sweet girl is waiting for the bus with me. For a Master Cosmetologist, I'm not too impressed with the job I'm doing with my daughter's hair. She won't let me cut her hair because she's "growing it"...that and she's impossible to reason with.

This is the cartoon from "tundra" that I helped paint today. It was as tall as me and we had some filthy watercolors that came in red, blue, green, white and black, along with a bucket of dirty water. It was so FUN! I saw them replace the picture (the old one went in the trash) and I couldn't resist getting to work on it. It was my kiddo, a younger girl that I didn't know (she sure looooved to talk), and myself working on this. I'm sure it went in the trash too, but that's what mobile phones are for now. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment